As a Senior Network engineer you will be joining a team of highly skilled engineer who integrate the solutions of multivendor infrastructures and deliver professional services to Service Providers and network operators. By joining this team you will be exposed to a wide range of complex technologies and environments.
Each engineer has their own training budget for them to gain relevant certifications and complete training that will help them in improving their skill set. As well as this the company have their own Lab environment in which you can replicate complex networks to recreate incidents that may occur on customer networks.
Negotiable up to €80,000 plus benefits.
As a Senior Security Engineer you will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks namely:
- Working with engineers from vendors and different teams to ensure Excellency in the delivery of projects and support.
- Liaising with Vendors for problem and incident management.
- Implementations and projects, examples of which are migrations and/or green field installations.
- Troubleshooting issues in large scale IP networks, running MPLS, IPv4 and IPv6 and routing protocols; BGP, ISIS and OSPF.
- Providing complex technical support and troubleshooting of customer networks working alongside NMC’S to ensure prompt and efficient resolutions.
Requirements for the role:
- Deep understanding of routing protocols: BGP, OSPF AND MPLS.
- Hands on experience with Juniper MX routers and well as the M and T series
- More than 5 years relevant experience.
- Experience in an ISP.
- JNCIE/CCIE level certification is an advantage.
- Team player with a passion for technology and expanding their skillset and knowledge.