This is global role working in a mobile center of excellence for one of the largest global virtual mobile service providers.
As well as providing high level support on complex mobile problems you will also be involved in large interesting projects such as customer migrations. Up to 3 million customers in only one country.
Actively participating in new product launches.
Ability to take responsibility for all virtual mobile environments globally.
Opportunity to work on interesting transformation projects across the business.
Troubleshooting complex mobile issues without guidance and providing technical feedback to different stakeholders to improve quality of the network on a regular basis.
Good process knowledge and able to identify any gaps in processes and knowledge that may affect operations.
Experience with creating and implementing tooling to monitor operational efficiency and fault management tooling.
Operations lead in Project Management processes to ensure Operations requirements are captured and tested
- Experience in a mobile operations environment.
- Experience with mobile network technologies such as GSM/UMTS/LTE, MSC/HLR/SMSc/MGw/GGSN/PCRF
- Experience/knowledge with protocols such as MAP, SIP, ISUP, CAP, Diameter
- Troubleshooting, incident management and fault escalation experience.
- Knowledge of or experience with Project Management process/methodologies.