My client is a market leading Electronics manufacturer which produces products for test and measurement, broadcast and media, cybersecurity, secure communications and networking.
The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in supporting the sales team across a European regional area to achieve ambitious revenue growth objectives. You must have good interpersonal skills, be comfortable presenting and discussing solutions, and working as part of a busy sales team.
- Pre/Post-sales support including customer demonstrations, technical seminars and training
- New product launches in UK involving presentations and demonstrations.
- Identify test and measurement challenges in the market and create competitive advantages by providing customer specific applications
- Grow market share by driving product development, sales and marketing activities
- Actively contribute to customer and sales training as well as trade fairs
- Assist the sales force to meet or exceed sales quota through provision of technical expertise
- Provide technical feedback and new customer requirements to both product management and development
- Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering/Wireless Communications/High Frequency Technology or Physics
- Practical working knowledge of the RF and microwave industry as an electrical engineer
- Experience of RF technologies and applications
- Strong analytical skills with a focus on technology, market, competition and customer requirement trends
- Experience in a technical, high quality and customer service driven sales environment
- Knowledge and working understanding of software programming for measurement equipment using common tools and languages found in today’s market
- Action orientated and strong teamwork abilities
- Enthusiasm for solving complex problems and bringing solutions to customers
- Ability and willingness to travel globally on a regular basis
- UK National
- Full and clean driving license