Product Manager / Product Specialist / RF / Microwave / Test & Measurement / signal generator / spectrum analyzer / Power Measurement / Network Analyzers
A rare opportunity to join the market leader in RF test and measurement.
Our client produces and markets innovative products for test and measurement, broadcast and media, cybersecurity, secure communications and monitoring and network testing areas. Founded 85 years ago, the independent company has an extensive sales and service network in more than 70 countries.
With a growing product portfolio and customer base, they are looking for a talented and enthusiastic product specialist that will thrive in a busy sales environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in supporting the sales team across a European regional area to achieve ambitious revenue growth objectives. You must have good interpersonal skills, be comfortable presenting and discussing our solutions, and working as part of a busy sales team.
- Pre/Post-sales support including customer demonstrations, technical seminars and training
- New product launches in UK involving presentations and demonstrations.
- Identify test and measurement challenges in the market and create competitive advantages by providing customer specific applications
- Grow market share by driving product development, sales and marketing activities
- Actively contribute to customer and sales training as well as trade fairs
- Assist the sales force to meet or exceed sales quota through provision of technical expertise
- Provide technical feedback and new customer requirements to both product management and development
- Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering/Wireless Communications/High Frequency Technology or Physics
- Practical working knowledge of the RF and microwave industry as an electrical engineer
- Experience of RF technologies and applications
- Strong analytical skills with a focus on technology, market, competition and customer requirement trends
- Experience in a technical, high quality and customer service driven sales environment
- Knowledge and working understanding of software programming for measurement equipment using common tools and languages found in today’s market
- Action orientated and strong teamwork abilities
- Enthusiasm for solving complex problems and bringing solutions to customers
- Ability and willingness to travel globally on a regular basis
- UK National
- Full and clean driving license