If you like the idea of learning every day, working with people and organisations on an international basis and the work hard, play hard mentality then you will love affinity!
Our culture & values
The office environment is friendly, encouraging, progressive, flexible and relaxed. Progression and a focus on quality not fees, etc. There are many incredible benefits from working at Affinity, such as:
Salary incentives and rewards
- Competitive basic salary starting at £18,000 up to £40,000 (Based upon experience)
- Uncapped commission (realistic first year £30,000 OTE), with the realistic aim of earning a six-figure salary in the near future.
- Regular incentives include holidays and cash bonuses (Vegas, Ibiza, Venice, Barcelona)
- Yearly incentives including trips abroad (Last year’s winners won a trip to Las Vegas and Barcelona)
- Pension scheme
- Private Gym Membership
- Dress down during summer
- A fridge fully stocked with fruit, cakes, chocolate and all types of beverages
- Ideal location that gives you a great array of bars and restaurants to choose from
- Free parking nearby
The fun stuff
- Quarterly team social events such as Ascot, Fine Dining, and Casino nights
- PlayStations, TV’s, Sofas and coffee machines in the office
- Monthly awards
- Poker days
- Summer and Christmas parties in Amsterdam during summer
“Hi, I’m Rosaria.
I joined Affinity in 2012 with no recruitment and no IT experience. Every day, my team and I are involved in sourcing new candidates and working with clients on an international basis. No two days are the same. Since I started I have had four promotions in four years and I don’t intent on stopping there.”
Senior Recruitment Consultant & Account Manager
“People are the core of everything we do. From our candidates to our clients, we adopt an honest and open approach with everyone and build strong relationships on business and personal levels building rapport and trust. This is how we work externally and internally. We strive to create an environment where no matter what level of ability a person has, everyone is respected for their individual strengths and abilities and all possible help is given to improve their weaknesses. In our organisation everyone is an asset.”
“Hi, I’m Rob.
Since starting with ITP I have developed numerous skills and market knowledge, but my first 6 months of recruitment were testing to say the least!
I went through a massive learning curve in which I had to develop not only my sales and communication skills, but also learn how to be smart about the way I worked. Now I‘m confident in my ability to operate at a high level with international clients and I have developed long term relationships with clients and candidates.”
Senior Recruitment Consultant